SEC Seminar and Dinner Meeting – Frame for Success – Avoid Callbacks!
Presenter: Robert Kurserk
Robert (Bob) Kuserk holds a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from Villanova University, a Master of Civil Engineering from the University of Delaware and is licensed as a professional engineer. An expert on residential and commercial design with engineered wood products, Bob joined APA in 2016 as an Engineered Wood Specialist covering the Northeast territory. Prior to joining APA Bob spent twenty years as an engineer providing technical support for a major manufacturer of engineered wood products. He is actively involved in consulting with builders, suppliers, designers and code officials to enhance their use and understanding of engineered wood products. His design and construction management experience includes residential and commercial structural design.
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
5:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Add to Calendar
Courtyard Marriott, Cromwell, CT
4 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell, Connecticut
Welcome to the Structural Engineers Coalition Web site. The SEC is a Coalition of the American Council of Engineering Companies of Connecticut (ACEC/CT).
This Coalition is established to pursue the common interests of firms who practice structural engineering and who are members of American Council Of Engineering Companies of Connecticut (ACEC/CT) or Individual Members. Specific interests include:
- To advance the technical practice of structural engineers through meetings, seminars, and educational programs.
- To improve the professional, business and administrative practice of structural engineering firms.
- To advance proper legislation affecting structural engineering practice.
- To establish a network among the members of the Coalition to communicate information of common interests to structural engineers.
- To cultivate social contacts within its membership, and by closer association and a better mutual understanding, discourage unethical and detrimental practice, and inspirit a resolve to act collectively to benefit our profession.
- To encourage the pursuit of excellence in our practice, to maintain the honor and dignity of our profession, and to serve the public.
- To serve as spokesman to the public on matters of structural engineering.