December 7, 2016: SEC Seminar and Holiday Meeting – Four Key Strategies Forensic Engineers Use to Unravel Construction Disputes, Presenter: Mr. Benjamin M. Cornelius, S.E., P.E.; 5:30 – 9:00 PM, New Haven Lawn Club, New Haven. Click here to register online or click here to download registration form.
Welcome to the Structural Engineers Coalition Web site. The SEC is a Coalition of the American Council of Engineering Companies of Connecticut (ACEC/CT).
This Coalition is established to pursue the common interests of firms who practice structural engineering and who are members of American Council Of Engineering Companies of Connecticut (ACEC/CT) or Individual Members. Specific interests include:
- To advance the technical practice of structural engineers through meetings, seminars, and educational programs.
- To improve the professional, business and administrative practice of structural engineering firms.
- To advance proper legislation affecting structural engineering practice.
- To establish a network among the members of the Coalition to communicate information of common interests to structural engineers.
- To cultivate social contacts within its membership, and by closer association and a better mutual understanding, discourage unethical and detrimental practice, and inspirit a resolve to act collectively to benefit our profession.
- To encourage the pursuit of excellence in our practice, to maintain the honor and dignity of our profession, and to serve the public.
- To serve as spokesman to the public on matters of structural engineering.