The Job Board is a listing of Structural Engineering positions available at SEC member firms. Only SEC member firms can post positions on this Job Board. If you would like to post a position, send your ad (50 words or less) to email@example.com .
Senior Structural Engineer
Growing, private consulting structural engineering firm located in New London, Connecticut seeks senior project structural engineer with 7-10 years experience in building design. Candidate shall possess strong analytical skills and must be proficient in Revit (BIM) and AutoCAD. Potential hire shall be responsible for running multiple design projects in various stages at the same time. Professional engineer’s license is required. Compensation commensurate with candidate’s level of experience. Company offers medical and retirement benefits. e2 engineers is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates shall forward resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cianci Engineering, LLC (CNC) is seeking to hire a motivated structural engineer to join our three generation family owned structural engineering team, CNC specializes in the structural design of new building structures, renovations of existing structures and rehabilitations of existing structurally damaged buildings. CNC also provides forensic investigation services, litigation support and expert testimony. Our wide range of projects range from small single family dwellings, building component design to large scale construction projects.
In addition to working in an exciting, positive atmosphere, we offer competitive salary and benefits, professional growth support, 401(k) and profit sharing.
As a valued team member in this role you will:
- Expand your career with strong growth potential
- Complete a variety of challenging, complex engineering-related work assignments
- Work as part of the CNC team to help deliver structural engineering projects
- Structural engineering analysis and design
- Structural plan production
- Building Code review
- Project management/Client coordination
- Construction Observation & Special Inspections
- Assistance with Forensic Investigations
- Report writing
- Minimum B.S. in Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis and GPA of 3.0 and above; Master’s degree in structural engineering is preferred.
- EIT and Professional Engineering registration preferred.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in the structural design and building code compliance of building structures, including one and two family dwellings.
- Solid proficiency in structural engineering design software and AutoCAD. Knowledge in Revit is a plus.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- *Please note school transcripts will be requested and reviewed to ensure relevant qualifications for entry-level candidates being considered for an interview.*
Please respond with a resume and brief cover letter through our website or, you can email Paul A. Cianci, P.E., Vice President at email@example.com