CT SEC mission statement: This Coalition is established to pursue the common interests of firms who practice structural engineering and who are members of American Council Of Engineering Companies of Connecticut (ACEC/CT) or Individual Members. Specific interests include:
- To advance the technical practice of structural engineers through meetings, seminars, and educational programs.
- To improve the professional, business and administrative practice of structural engineering firms.
- To advance proper legislation affecting structural engineering practice.
- To establish a network among the members of the Coalition to communicate information of common interests to structural engineers.
- To cultivate social contacts within its membership, and by closer association and a better mutual understanding, discourage unethical and detrimental practice, and inspirit a resolve to act collectively to benefit our profession.
- To encourage the pursuit of excellence in our practice, to maintain the honor and dignity of our profession, and to serve the public.
- To serve as spokesman to the public on matters of structural engineering.
Officers and Board of Directors:
Joe Gencarelli, PE – President
Alicia Klaubert -Treasurer
Mark Rodriguez, PE – Event Coordinator
Michael Cuevas, PE – Secretary
Elizabeth Michel, PE, LEED AP
Ryan Walsh, PE
Executive Director – Tricia Priebe
NCSEA Delegate – Richard Boggs, PE
NCSEA Alternate Delegate – Herbert Holz, III, PE, SECB